REVEAL LIGHT™ Transfer Paper allows for print-and-press, self-weeding, high-quality decoration on white and light colored cotton fabrics. Product features include vibrant color for high-end garment decoration and high quality digital images and photographs.
REVEAL LIGHT for white and light t-shirts. Single-step. Self-weeding. 18 seconds.
Free of formaldehyde, NMP, APEO and phthalates.
Supported Printers & Ink
Epson ET8550 & Reveal Inks
Made in the USA.
Reveal Light Transfer & Wash Instructions
REVEAL LIGHT™ TRANSFER INSTRUCTIONS
- Pre-press the garment for 3 seconds. If in high humidity environments, press for 5 seconds.
- Place the Reveal Light printed paper face down on the garment.
- Press for 18 seconds with heavy pressure.
- Peel immediately low and parallel to the garment. Peel should take less than 3 seconds.
- "Pop" the garment while hot.
Allow the garment to condition for 24 hours before washing.
|Heat Press Settings - George Knight DK20S|
|Press Time||18 seconds|
|Cool Down||0 seconds - Hot Peel|
|Fixation||Allow 24 hours before washing|
Wash garment in cold water using a mild detergent. Do not use bleach, bleach alternatives or enzyme containing detergents. Dry on low. Do not iron directly on the imaged area.
Reveal Light & Reveal Dark Cotton Decoration
What Color Shirts Can I Image with Reveal Light & Reveal Dark?
|WHICH REVEAL PAPER TO USE|
|White Shirts||Light Shirts||Medium Shirts||Dark Shirts|
Reveal Light is best suited for imaging white and light shirts.
Reveal Dark is best suited for medium to dark shirts.